Resources Who's Who?
To include your organization and its free services please fill out this form.
Service Provider Information
Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
NYC Council Hearing on Disaster Preparedness
- NEW* Traffic Plan(PDF 20KB)
- NEW* Community Recovery Plan(PDF 10KB)
- NEW* Food Access Plan(PDF 38KB)
- NEW* Fuel Plan(PDF 20KB)
- NEW* Health Care Facilities Evacuations Plan(PDF 19KB)
NEW* OEM Plan Reporting(12KB)
- NEW* NYC Hurricane Sandy Disaster Recovery Resources (PDF)
- NEW* NYC Sandy Recovery Report (PDF)
- NEW* WCC is a Co-Host of the NYC VOAD Volunteer Committee
- New Jersey's Clean Energy Program is offering enhanced incentives for homeowners and businesses affected by Hurricane Sandy. See if you qualify!
- What you need to know about rebuilding stronger and safer!
- Homeowner referral guideline from Rebuilding Together
- Basic rebuilding guideline point from FEMA
- Download the Hurricane Sandy recovery program from the Salvation Army
- Humidifiers for Mold Control
- General Mold Awareness
- Visit FEMA's guide on rebuilding safers home
- Visit NYC Rapid Repairs' program intended to assist New Yorkers' return home
- View a guide on Initial Restoration for Flooded Buildings
- If you suffered losses after Hurricane Sandy, you may be eligible for disaster aid. Click here for a Spanish version.
- Visit a field guide for a flooded home clean-up by clicking here.
- Download our Mold Cleanup Guide!
Restoration Centers help with:
- Signing residents up with FEMA
Signing residents up with Rapid Repairs